Monday, March 7, 2011

Why Doing Business in Reno and Tahoe Makes Sense


There are many reasons to do business in the Reno/Tahoe area. One of the greatest reasons this area attracts small and big business alike is the tax breaks companies receive from the favorable tax laws within Nevada, but there are plenty of other reasons. I have noticed during my time large companies such as Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Microsoft and Patagonia to name a few have large distribution centers located in the Reno valley. I wanted to discover further reasons other then taxes that truly attract leading businesses and executives to the area and many of my questions were answered in the video below:


This is an attractive place to do business and now I can understand why business is continuing to grow in the valley. 

No comments:

Post a Comment