Friday, March 4, 2011

MT. ROSE - HIDDEN GEM SKI RESORT


Being a season pass holder at Mt. Rose means I have one one option to snowboard on a daily basis and I would not want it any other way. With it being only a 15-30 minute drive from anywhere in the Reno valley, Mt. Rose is an incredibly convenient option for all residents of Reno. With it being off the beaten path of the tourist ridden mountains of Lake Tahoe this mountain was built to be an incredible local spot with little to no lines. Although it is a smaller mountain, the proximity to Reno makes it possible for people to come for 1-2 hours meaning there is plenty of terrain. I love this mountain and will be coming here til the day I am put in a wheelchair and can no longer ski. Check out my amazing day and be jealous you were not with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment